Be all ears MBA and MS aspirants
A detailed know-how of GRE registration is right under your nose.
Before the in-depth information, let’s see a quick info on GRE registration
- Create an ETS account
- Enter all the particulars to create the profile
- Verify the details entered and click on register
- Select the test centre, date and time
- Proceed to payment.
Registration for Computer based test
- Create ETS account.
- Fill in all the particulars of personal information.
- Create a username and password.
- Review the information, you can make any further changes by clicking the back button.
- A confirmation will be sent to your email address.
- Go to GRE homepage where you can register, find test centres and dates.
- Click the register button. You will be directed to another page where you need to select a test and find test centres.
- You will be directed to a page where you need to select the date of the exam according to your convenience. After selecting the date, click on test time. Select the convenient time and click on register.
- On the next page, you will be given information about the test date and centre. You can edit the information if you want to. Click on next.
- Fill up the necessary background information and click on next.
- Know the price of the GRE and then proceed to checkout
- You can fill up the voucher code if you have any, and then proceed to pay now.
- Proceed to checkout by paying through visa, Paypal or bank transfer. Click on continue.
Registration through Phone
You can register by phone by contacting on:
Payment can be done through e-check and also through the mastercard, debit card, credit card, etc.
When you call, a confirmation number, test centre and reporting time will be given.
In order to pay with the paper check or money order, the student will need request an Authorization Voucher by Mail.
There are disability accommodations available for students with a disability.
Registration of paper-based test is almost similar. The registration is offered three times a year in the world.
Some important tips to be considered
- The appointments are scheduled on first come and first, serve basis.
- It’s best to register early, in order to get your preferred test location and date.
- The GRE General Test can be taken once in every 21 days. It can be taken up to five times in the 12-month period.
- The name used in the registered account and the name in the ID card should be the same.
- You can reschedule or cancel your registration at any time.